Triton’s TR 414 is an EPDM rubber covered, tubeless, snap-in passenger car valve assembled with TR C1 core & Type CL cap. The special ‘CL’ cap is fitted with a seal to enable higher retention of air. Triton’s snap-in valves meet the rigid quality and safety standards required by OEM.
This product is designed to resist premature rubber deterioration from ozone, valve hole compression, heat, cold and moisture. Triton’s TR 414 is an original equipment part on most indian cars.
- Maruti Suzuki -Maruti Suzuki – Swift, Swift Dzire, SX4, Ritz, Grand Vitara
- Hyundai’s Accent, Getz, i10, 120, Tucson, Sonata, Elantra,
- Chevrolet’s Optra, UVA, Tavera, Aveo
- Tata’s Indica Vista, Indigo, Sumo, Safari Dicor
- Mahindra- Bolero, Scorpio, Genio
There are no reviews yet.