- Optimized tread design efficiently evacuates water for dependable wet grip, the latest generation of Michelin radial technology allows for easy manoeuvrability and impressive agility
- Ride in total safety even under the rain, stability even at high speeds, our engineers have created high quality tyres using high-performing, quality materials, such as aramid fibre used in the aviation industry
- Ultra-lightweight and durable, this material ensures tyres are responsive and very stable, even at high speeds
- Extraordinary Handling: Thanks to Michelin Amplified Density Technology (ADT), Michelin Scorcher 31 tyres feature a more rigid carcass for easier and more responsive riding
- Comfortable riding guaranteed
- Country of Origin: India
There are no reviews yet.