- Tremendous Wet Grip – New silica tread compounds provide tremendous wet grip for added confidence on slippery wet roads
- Designed for approximately 80% on-road / 20% off-road use
- A New Level of Stability – MICHELIN Bridge Block Technology introduced on MICHELIN Anakee Wild tires combined with MICHELIN 2CT+ Technology in the rear tire provides a new level of on-road stability.
- Precise Handling and Longevity: The optimized profile combined with all-new tread pattern and MICHELIN 2CT compounds are designed to provide precise handling and long-lasting performance.
- Confident Off-Road Traction – The fully grooved geometric tread pattern is designed to deliver uncompromising traction off-road
There are no reviews yet.