Bridgestone B800 has been made to endure rough conditions and is specially designed for the crossovers, premium hatchbacks and sedans. The maximum cut risk area of tyre shoulder comes with a protective rib that increases its cut and chip resistance. The number of sipes are just about right complementing the special shape grooves. The tyre is able to retain its true shape throughout life courtesy the continuous nylon cover that delivers superior uniformity thereby increasing the overall performance. The O-Bead yields enhanced output when it comes to handling, and ride comfort is ascertained by a more precise and accurate fit of tyre to the rim. The B800 renders excellent performance under wet conditions which allows better traction.
The LIGHTNING GROOVE tread pattern offers aggressive appearance alongside doesn’t fall short in its utility with excellent water drainage capabilities. Unwanted wear and tear due to side slips are prevented with the Flat Contact Patch (FCP) design holding the blocks flat against the ground. Further deformation of the tyre is prevented with the help of the squared off shoulders. The tyre is suitable for city and highway use and can handle dry and wet conditions alike.
Features & Benefits
- Bridgestone B800 reduces rolling resistance enabling better fuel efficiency.
- Steering response is prompt, delivering excellent on-road performance along with satisfactory off-road use to some extent.
- Compact handling, controlled braking and high-speed cornering provide exceptional stability on longer routes.
- Precise braking system enables safe driving experience.
- Unique tread pattern ensures noise reduction at high speeds.
- Stable and grippy performance in wet weather and hazardous conditions.
- The presence of Flat Contact Patch ensures firm stick to the surface and uniform wear.
- Unique rubber compound and patent construction enables longer durability.
There are no reviews yet.