With another touring tyre in their ranks, Bridgestone offers the B390 in many hot-selling rim sizes. As you would expect from a good touring tyre, the B390 offers worthy traction on dry and wet surfaces alike. It features the use of innovative technology and unique rubber compound, which helps in maintaining comfort and safety at high speeds. With the shoulder protection technology in its armour, you also get an extended life for the tyre as it accumulates most of the rubber at the maximum-cut areas. The tread is wider which provides higher stability and new features like enhanced cornering, improved braking and higher traction makes it a safer choice for all kinds of roads. Overall, the B390 is ideal for highways and city drives alike.
Features & Benefits
- Bridgestone B390 has superior life with the presence of LL Carbon that also makes it more resistant to cracks and cuts.
- There is superlative handling and control, led by computer optimized tread pattern.
- It offers higher stability with better steering response via wide central rib with sipes.
- The unique tread pattern reduces the noise levels thereby delivering a comfortable and quiet ride.
- Its new convex shape bead enhances performance via a balanced fit between the tyre bead and wheel rim.
- The tyre also reduces road hazard damages with the presence of extra rubber on the maximum cut area.
- Its rubber is stabilized with increased resistance for wear and tear, reducing chipping and cracking.
- With reduced rolling resistance, Bridgestone B390 provides better fuel efficiency every time.
There are no reviews yet.